Machanical Presses for Progressive Stamping
(1) High rigidity cast steel and tierods High rigidity
cast steel frame (L2M/E2M400,500 welded steel), tierods and
high rigidity drive-unit reduce vibration and noise.
- Mechanism for anti-noise and anti-vibration
(1) high rigidity drive-unit and High accuracy guide
High rigidity and high quality of eccentric shaft and tighter
clearances of drive system, and plunger guide for excellent
dynamic accuracy of slide and 8-point gibs maintain parallelism
and horizontal accuracy of slide for extends die life.
(2) Automatic slide adjustment lock up
Hydraulic lock system maintains zero clearance, which guarantees
(3) Newly developed strong drive mechanism
Newly developed strong drive mechanism, high rigid slide,
wide distance of suspension reduce inclination of slide,
develop with stands off-center loads.
(4) "Quiet touch" link motion
(L2M only) Have our unique "Quiet touch" link motion to
obtain high productivity and performance in heavy-duty progressive
stamping or high precision stamping.
(5) Heat balance circulate lubrication
In order to minimize die-height-deviation, heated lubrication
oil is circulated into the column to stabilize extension
of frame and drive unit.
(1) Hydraulically operated wet clutch-brake
hydraulic clutch brake makes easy punching operation.